November 10, 2008

Our President is a Minister for our Good


I don't want this to be a commentary on Romans 13, but it is so clear that regardless of how we feel about those in government, they are "appointed by God" and are "God's ministers for good." So, I am actually excited to see what God is going to do with our new president in the next months!

A lot of folks have said maybe the results of this US presidential election is bringing on the rapture...tribulation...and that is great for me. Of course when the rapture happens we won't be saying "I told you so!"--it will be a done deal and we're immediately in heaven!!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Denise, I agree with you. Our Pastor at First Baptist Church in Upton, WY has been speaking of how God is still in control and how they are appointed by God. May God continue to bless you and your family. Shelia